Yogurts are a great healthy snack that can include just about any combination of ingredients to results in something that’s not only tasty, but really good for you too.
Lets Make it!
- 2 organic bananas
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice (zing!)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 Place your chopped banana and sliced avocado flesh into the blender alongside the lemon juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Put the cover on the blender and give it a good whizz till you have a smooth and thick consistency
- Grab two glasses and create alternating layers of pumpkin and pomegranate seeds before adding the creamy yogurt on top. Fill both glasses to the top and finish with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds to finish
- Place both in the fridge to chill for half an hour before serving. Enjoy!